Monday, March 5, 2012

The Lab Puppy Walks The Great Dane

Okay, I admit I was over tired when I recorded this back in July of 2011, but I found it hilarious.

The puppy decided to "take the lead" quite literally, and walk our Great Dane around the living room. And he let her.

Via leather leash.

We had been doing special training, based on "Certified Education Training" (the type Brad Pattinson uses from his show "At The End Of My Leash".) It looked like she was trying to take on the alpha role.




Sorry for the boisterious laughter, I just couldn't believe it went on and that the Dane allowed it. *Facemush* right into the dining room table.

Ah, the joy of sleep deprivation and dogs.

________
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. I see this and I smile. 15 years ago I had a chihuahua, and he was the Alpha on the block. He once took out a German Shepherd (dove between the dog's legs and bit the shepherd's balls) to prove his supremacy.

    Small dogs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brandon - I just finally discovered your name now!

      She's all tough with the dane, but acts like a huge pussy at the dog park. It's quite comical.

      Delete
  2. Awww hahaa I love it. It's like lab puppy can't figure out why the great dane won't fit under the table. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the Dane just looks at you cracking up with an expression like "but mum you told me I had to play nice, please help"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mynx - You are so right. His helpless eyes... I was SO over tired my hubs was worried I had gone off the deep end. Schultzy is such a good sport.

      Delete
  4. I like your laugh, and that was awesome! Dogs are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Belle - Thanks for watching it. And for the kind words. :)

      Delete
  5. too cutely funny! did you keep that training up so they could walk themselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @carmar76 - We actually let the training lapse a bit... that was the first and last time she did it, but it was so cute.

      Delete
  6. That's awesome. And your laugh is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! The dog and the boisterous laughter. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @J.Day - I'm glad with your animal skills that you didn't judge me. lol. Thanks for watching it.

      Delete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...