Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm not dead... sort of...

Hi everyone!

I know, you've probably all assumed that I have left the blogosphere and collective interwebz, on a quest to find the golden chalice, instead running into car trouble in Albuquerque, becoming stranded, dehydrated, living off of a raven carcass, all the while drinking my own urine to stay alive.

Well... you would be partly right.

Anyway, life has been very interesting for the past six weeks. I have no abandoned the blog, just had to focus on things like carcasses, urine and gold.

I'm sure you understand.

You know, all two of you that still bother to come back and read. Okay, okay, sorry mom. All three of you.

I promise to be back, with tales from afar. Dogs with PTSD. Learning how to grow... into a larger-sized Diva cup.

(Only some of this is true).

(Okay, maybe all of it).

I don't have the ability to include a self-portrait with Fergus (the dead raven) on the side of the road, so you'll just have to trust me for now.

And no, I am not tapping my fingertips together like Mr. Burns, eerily whispering the word "EXCELLENT..."

(Okay, it's true, I am).

I shall return... sooner than we all think.

I can see a very burly, terrifying man approaching in a tow truck now. Wish me luck!

_____
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Larger size Diva cup? Does that mean you had a boob job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... not if it's the Diva cup I think she's referring to.. and if it is, I don't think I want to know.

    Glad you're still alive Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROCK! I will follow this blog for every. DIVA's for ever!!!!!!!Floyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are still around. This post was rather intriguing so I'll definitely be looking forward to an update when you pop back in again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. Stupid life. Yummmmm Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to see you back & okay! and totally looking forward to the stories. oh my goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you lovely lady and glad to see you back. Raven is always a tasty change from the norm

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL....still so funny!!
    Luv ya kiddo! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. @George - Dude, I SO WISH...

    @Yandie, Goddess of Pickles. - I am not speaking from a place of experience on the ole diva cup. Just rumours. lol.

    @Floyd - Nope, toes and flows... maybe Diva, but not cup. Ha!

    @The Empress - The burly man is scarier than I thought. I hope I have more entries!

    @Oilfield Trash - For now, dear friend, for now. Taps fingers together again like Mr. Burns

    @Bushman - I know, right?!? And who doesn't love some raw raven on the side of the road? I know Edgar Allan Poe would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT!

    @carmar76 - I just hope the sunstroke doesn't cause complete memory loss... that would suck!

    @Mynx - I knew you'd understand! Chicken is for pansies, right?!

    @BettyBo - You know, with the right medication combo, I can wow 'em... ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. so, are you getting a gazillion free diva cups now? because i'll get in on that. you know, just for the experience.

    and i'm sure it's an Experience with a capital E. and you know how averse i am to using capitals.

    how ironic/appropriate is it that the two best stephanie bloggers in the world (um, you and i, if you were wondering) are getting lazy at blogging at the same time?? i'm sure you have a better excuse than i do. i'm just, you know. lazy. and still unpacking >.<

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...