Sunday, May 29, 2011

MIA

Life has been handing me a shit ton of lemons lately... and damned if I don't know how to make lemonade (plus, who wants to be exposed to dangerous quantities of all that sugar before their wedding? P.S. - screw you McDonald's dollar drink days... my belly has consumed much too much Coca Cola for one human.)

I'm taking a blogging leave of absence this week... maybe.

Feel free to check out my most popular posts:

I Slayed The Butterfinger!

Oscar The Grouch Gets A Poop Slushy


Have You Ever?


Holy Divorce Batman!


Sparkling Clean Colon


Me & Coke: An Approximation


I have a sudden, unexplainable urge for Coke now... hmmmm...
____
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Coke-head.

    Why are you taking a break? Are you ok? What's going on? TALK TO ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly like paper, get high like planes...
    We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vickilikesfrogs - It's time for the lemon harvest. Or something. And you KNOW I'm not okay... You DO read my blog. I am on the opposite spectrum of okay. ;-P

    I shall return. Maybe sooner than I think.


    @D'Artagnan - Readership has already gone to the shitter, but I look forward to seeing you guys/gals/lover of frogs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is to things become better and brighter for you. So take that damn lemons!!!!

    PS: When I visit your blog I've been getting a virus warning on my computer. Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hugs baby hope thing get better soon


    My Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you'll be back sooner than you think too. I'll bet all the money on my desk right now...which is exactly $6.27.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stress is no bueno. Take some "you' time. We'll be here ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sounds like you're in the same boat that I am. Well sinking in a lemon boat I mean. I just wrote a similar post on lemons and then found your blog thanks to Bruce and Becca.

    ~Steph
    http://karmaroxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone needs to checkout now and then. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope everything clears up for you. enjoy your time away from the blog, then when you come back you'll be refreshed. or something.

    i'm not good at motivational speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So long as you are drinking the Coke and not snorting it, you'll be OK.

    sending much karmic peace your way. Tranquillo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yuck.. now i have the sudden urge to hurl :)

    slyde
    www.slydesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...