Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cocks. And Gay Marriage.

Now that I have your attention, a photo of cocks:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What?


Let me tell you, I would advise against doing that Google search unless you want to see a lot of skin and veins.

Anyway, in my quest for an image that would be appropriate for this blog (you know, because I am NOTHING, if not always appropriate *stifles laughter*), I came across an amazing Canadian blog, whose author's tagline is:

"Combatting bigotry the gayest way I know how".

I thought it was quite awesome. I hope you will pop over and check it out.

Here I am: whining about trying to sort my shit out regarding all our wedding details. Simple things, but necessary things like seating charts and guest counts. Trying to get in touch with the caterer and signing really large cheques for really silly things. You know, meaningful stuff like that.

He has given me an entirely new perspective. For an interesting, yet hilarious, read, check out The Author's article on his own quest for marriage.

Awesome.

Also? A fantastic link to a cock picture..

Go ahead, I'll wait.


See? Get your mind out of the gutter!


____________
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Having recently participated in a gay wedding, I had no idea the hoops the brides must have jumped through to ensure there was not children on the menu. Who knew?

    Actually, this is a much harder thing in the US. Someday, this country will grow the hell up. In the mean time, I am just going to snicker and point because you said "cocks".

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder new york finally okayed gay marriage. there are kids running ALL OVER the damn place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title of this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...