He is funny and seemingly often angry. In a funny way.
(and yes, the varied capitalization of sentences is intentional, for aesthetic reasons even unknown to me).
1. What is your favorite word? ubiquitous is fun.
2. What is your least favorite word? anything racist. The "n" word infuriates me.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? the rescue of helpless animals, be it through the SPCA, wildlife groups, or places like the David Sheldrake Wildlife Trust.
4. What turns you off? are we still talking emotionally? Or.... like... never mind. I'll just say bad breath.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Damnitalltohell (BF would say it is "fuck"... only when I am really angry/in the throes of road rage/blogging).
6. What sound or noise do you love? the purr of a cat.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? sirens make me antsy because you know something bad has happened/is happening/someone might die. Also reminds me of my sister's near-death experience giving birth to my nephew.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? modelling... bwahHAHhah!! No, really, working with animals somehow (outside of a shelter or vet clinic because I am a p*ssy when it comes to death).
9. What profession would you not like to do? streetwalker. I hate walking around for long periods of time. That, or cleaning lady/janitor (waaay too lazy to clean my own messes, never mind the messes of others.... that sort of fits with my first response, too).
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Beyotch, your blog was funny! And you are not as rotten a person you think you are. But really! The blog was good!
And that's all she wrote.
seriously really seriously blog