Saturday, October 23, 2010

44 Baboons, Bitches!

First off, I was tagged and given some blog love from AmberLaShell Rants, and wanted to say thanks and give a shout back! Thanks Amber ;-)

So here is some randomness for lack of anything better inside my brain.

I saw this quiz over at Shatty Blaaagh (created by Oatmeal) and had to take it.

Just so you are aware:

How many baboons could you take in a fight? (armed only with a giant dildo)
Created by Oatmeal

Also:

How many tapeworms could live in your stomach?
Created by Oatmeal

I have to admit, I feel a little sorry for that lonely tapeworm, but he's gotta be one big mother-effer by now.

And that's all she wrote (for now)

_____________________________________
seriously really seriously blog Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. YAY! I contributed to randomness, my favorite <3

    Also, how could anyone not possibly want to know how many baboons they could beat with a giant dildo? Like really. Oats really needs to make some new quizzes though, I'm jonesin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I've tried those quizzes myself. I can't remember how many Justin Biebers I would take in a fight, though. :-P

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks for the blog love, I really appreciate it! Those quizzes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Amy - it's all because of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

    *Barb the French Bean - you must must must re-take and share! lol

    *AmberLaShell - what goes around comes around. Or comes around goes around. Or gets really dizzy then barfs on yer shoes. I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *retakes quiz*

    13. Just 13 Justin Biebers. o_O"

    I guess I'm just a big wimp...

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Barb the French Bean - you're still my hero! I wouldn't even get near that haircut of his! I dropped my computer and ran away screaming like a Justin Beiber!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bamboons with dildos is always good fun

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...