I thought I would type some shizz now and perhaps elaborate more later. I wanted to take pictures of 1 and 2 but just didn't, because I am lazy.
|By obstructing the view and making it unsafe to turn right, you, too will be convinced to vote for Smedley!|
- Political signs on people's front lawns, especially when the signs start to get larger and larger when their neighbour has one from a different political party
- Obscenely oversized political signs on random city corners. Is the corner going to vote? And for all candidates?
- Mother-effing yeast infections
- Naturopaths who tell you to shove either a) raw garlic b) chamomile tea bags c) grapefruit seed extract d) plain yogurt with probiotics w/no sugar up your hoo-ha to stop said infection in #3 (PEOPLE, I know you are smart if you are reading my blog *har har* but don't EVARRR do ANY of those things)
- Sugar. I love it, but it causes me.. uh... problems.... therefore it pisses me off.
- People who put bagged dog poo in my empty recycling bin (located beside my garbage bin) before I have a chance to bring it in. Seriously??... Reeeally?..... Seriously? You think that is helpful?
- People who force me to litter by violently throwing bagged dog poo down the road in a fit of rage after realizing recycling bin #1 punctured not visible bagged poo in recycling bin #2 (from list item #6).
- Vets that lie and don't provide estimates and overcharge and play on your emotions (no, not Dr. Harkness at West Brant Animal Hospital... they are freakin' awesome and a breath of fresh air).
- People who have call waiting but NEVER answer it. Why the hell do you have it then? WHY?!?
- Doctors who don't give a crap about their patients. I understand you are busy, I understand our health care system is overwhelmed.... but, unfortunately, my quality of life matters to me, dammit.
- Dietitians or nutritionists who whip out Canada's food guide when they have a gluten-free, soy-free vegan sitting in front of them, desperate for nutrition and intolerant of all the damn things on the food guide.
|Not vegan friendly. At all. Ever.|
OH! And BLOATING!
That is all.
p.s. My vote is always for Mayor West
And I don't own any of these photos....
seriously really seriously blog Pin It Now!