I was awarded a "lovely blog" award from VickiLikesFrogs (formerly known as ♥ Vicki ♥ , kind of like how Prince changes his name now and again) from her blog, Glitter Frog.
Click the read more thingie below to read more-------------------------->
Here she be:
Now I have to be honest - I wasn't going for looks (as is clear by my inclusion of self-photos) so I assume she means lovely content... which is also sort of questionable when you combine both my content and language.
But who the hell am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Or take it to water and then not have a ride home (or however that expression goes)...
So thanks VickiLikesFrogs!! The rules are as follows:
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award...
- Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
- Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
- Back at Glitter Frog (Don't care if that is against the rules, you get it anyway)
- Jodes Knows (I love my Jodes)
- Mommy Wants Vodka (Y'all know Aunt Becky)
- It's Never Too Late To Save A Hopeless Case (even though she doesn't like me, jk)
- OBVIOUSLY Hyperbole and a Half (but she is too busy to read it I am sure because I think every single damn one of us is going to bestow this award to Allie).
- Auditory Illusions (my friend Rob who seriously needs to update his damn blog, ROB, don't make me get all violent on you, brutha)
- Awkward Sex And The City (newfound gem to me)
- not your average joan of archetypal patterns (she make-a-me-laugh)
- Two Beans Or Not Two Beans (supporting, commenting, and enducing-chuckles)
- Simple Dude In A Complex World (this guy is just racking these babies up)
- Your Mother Likes It (some comics cause some serious LOLs)
- Toronto Celiac (who couldn't use some support with this shitty deal, right?)
- Go Fug Yourself (wholly, fully established and maybe not a blog, but what the hell, why not)
- Cynicism Isn't An Option, It's A Lifestyle (some great, relateable, self-depracating stuff over with Molly)
- Gluten Free Ontario (great resource for finding restaurants if you have gluten restrictions/sensitivities. not a blog, I guess though....)
- For neighbour-hellish -good times, check out The Ranter's Box, my friends.
[Edit - I forgot me my Ranter's Box, Dammit, my apologies. And here you even commented as I realized my SNAFU....]
And that's all she wrote.
seriously really seriously blog Pin It Now!