Pin It Now!
- Sears, why do you suck so much? You have shitty, overpriced stuff. Your clearance prices, return policies, and catalogue ordering all suck donkey balls.
- Grandma, why a gift card to Sears? (see above) (just kidding Grandma, you got Winners, that rocks... but I mean it! Next year please just donate to the SPCA!)
- Why is it that it doesn't matter how many times I check to make sure I turned on the correct stovetop burner before walking away from the stove, I manage to damage something/use the wrong burner/melt the cordless phone? Seriously!?
- Why is sitting in a salon chair for hours SO BLOODY awkward? I guess that is why people tell their hairdresser their life story. What the hell else do you do for four-freakin'-hours?
- Why do people with the nicest homes have the cheapest, easiest-to-tear, sandpaper-to-butt toilet paper?
- Why is it that Shopper's Drug Mart always makes you wait a minimum of 30 minutes for a single prescription? I know you want store sales, but dude, can't you see I'M SICK?!?
- Why does it feel somehow wrong to "poke" someone on Facebook? I reciprocate because it seems like the right thing to do... but I feel so dirty afterwards...
|Pokity poke-poke. Either could result in blinding.|