[DISCLAIMER #1 - THIS POST ONLY GETS CLASSIER THAN THE REST FROM HERE.]
You are out somewhere utterly, totally and completely inconvenient when the urge strikes. It can begin subtly (but often doesn't). A small sensation, and you know what needs to happen (Stops by 00:00:45).
You are most likely:
- In the middle of your presentation.
- You have a full grocery cart of frozen vegetables.
- You are walking your dog and are at the furthest point from home.
- You are in a mosh pit.
- You are on a wilderness hike.
- You are on a building inspection that is time sensitive, or worse yet, on a swing stage 23 floors up.
- You are in your car stuck in rush hour traffic.
- You are at a critical plot revelation during an intense movie in the theatre, in the centre of a long row.
- You are in a communal jail holding cell with a single shared toilet, and lots of people checking out your body. (This scenario is the most likely, I think).
Now, personally speaking from a year of essential stomach/GI paralysis, where things only ever came out if I was throwing up, you would think this would be a welcome brain/body-physiological message to someone like me. But no, trust me, it's not. I just think "Seriously??... Reeeally?..... Seriously? Right now? But... but...."
Pin It Now!